IL-IAAI Recent News
Jun 13, 2014 (updated on Jul 31, 2014)
September 7-10 2014
Location: Hilton Gardens Hotel and Convention Center
Instructors / Topics
Peter Mansi-Case Studies from Across the Pond
Barry Grimm-Fire Dynamics and Mass Ventilation Patterns
David Bridges, Chad Stepan, Joshua Iverson-Meegher & Geer-Negative Corpus / Viable & Persuasive Forensic Investigation & Litigation
Rob Markiewicz-Digital Documentation of Fire Investigations using iPads and tablets
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE ATC PAGE UNDER THE TRAINING TAB
For information on the ECT Practicum, click here
View more news in our news archive.
Illinois Chapter - IAAI
The Illinois Chapter of the Internation Association of Arson Investigators website is designed to keep our membership informed about the latest news in our organization.
We strive to give you this information to provide our membership the best training and tools.
What you will find...
- Contact Information for all the Zone Directors and Board of Directors.
- Training information including registration forms.
- Training Kits
- Membership Information and by-laws.
- Links to other organizations.
- Make sure to sign up for our electronic newsletter below and check our special announcements.
Thanks to our Chapter Sponsors!
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- NICB Speak Up Campaign
- IAAI Website
- USFA campaign to end careless smoking fires
- Office of Illinois State Fire Marshall
- Columbia Southern University
- Illinois Arson Award Application