We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
2022 ATC Conference
September 18, 2022 - September 22, 2022
Welcome to the Illinois Chapter IAAI 39th Annual Training Conference
EVERY ATTENDEE MUST REGISTER INDIVIDUALLY
- PAYMENT is due by September 20th. You will not receive a test PIN until you are paid in full.
- Once your registration is complete you will receive a confirmation that is emailed to the email address that you provide. This will show what you have selected and if you have paid in full.
- Your conference registration for the ATC includes a daily breakfast buffet. If a guest will be joining you for breakfast, their food is not included and must be paid for separately.
- Lunch is on your own (a list of local food vendors will be available). Your conference registration includes the Tuesday Awards Banquet dinner, this will be a buffet style. If you will have a guest joining you at the Awards Banquet, please pay for the respective Guest ticket by placing it in your registration cart.
- Please register by 5:00 pm on September 10th, 2022, to ensure you will be counted for FOOD at the Banquet Dinner.
- Please note due to the Illinois gaming and hospitality regulations, and the policy and requirements of Par-a-Dice Hotel; there is no consumption of “outside or off property alcohol (aka purchased liquor)” allowed inside the hospitality room or throughout any of the public areas of the Hotel. Consumption of outside purchased liquor is acceptable only in a registered guest hotel room. In addition, the Par-a-Dice Hotel has politely requested that we as a group enforce their off duty LE weapons policy for the property, “No weapons worn by personnel, in plain clothes, shall be visible in the public areas of the Hotel, including the conference room, hospitality room, bar, or restaurants on Para-a-Dice Hotel and Casino property”. Sworn Law Enforcement personnel “on duty”, in their official capacity and wearing a department-issued duty uniform are exempt from this requirement. No weapons shall be worn at any time inside the Casino, pursuant to the rules and regulations of the Illinois State Police Gaming Authority.
- The Banquet Dinner on Tuesday September 20th will begin at 6:30 p.m. Followed by Awards at 7:00 p.m.
- NOTICE – The Illinois Chapter of International Association of Arson Investigators Annual General Meeting will take place on Tuesday September 20th, 2022 at 0830 hours in the Para-Dice Hotel and Casino Peoria, Illinois.
- Hotel Reservations: Conference 100 rooms blocked until August 30th, 2022 after 8/30 this is based on availability. The hotel has a total of 202 available rooms, any overflow will be directed to the Hampton Inn which is across the parking lot from the Casino.
Hotel registration Code: 0918AAI
Direct Link: http://www.paradicecasino.com/groups
- Hospitality – Plaza Room: Sunday through Tuesday opens at 6:00 pm closes by midnight, 2- drinks are included in the hospitality room, all hard liquor and after the first two beverages are cash bar.
- NEW! Vendor Hospitality Night 5:00pm to 8:00pm PRIZES and Refreshments on 9/21/22
- Conference time: 08:30 to 5:00 each day, Lunch starts at 11:30am every day.
- A total of 27 tested hours will be completed.
- The conference test will be completed on CFItrainer.net
On-site sign in-Monday 0700-0800 in lobby. Opening Ceremony begins 0800
- Monday September 19th-
- 8:30am Emerging trends in Kitchen Fire Investigations: Stovetop Fires and the Ignition of Cooking Oils
- by DAVID CHEERS (IAAI Director)
- 11:30pm -Lunch
- 1:00 pm: Methodology and Opinions
- by DAVID BRIDGES (Attorney, IAAI Director) and TRACE LAWLESS (IAAI 2nd VP).
- Tuesday September 20th-
- 8:30am General Meeting and Elections.
- 10:30am-Chapter Committee Chair Member meeting.
- 11:30pm Lunch.
- 12:30pm-3:00pm Evidence Collection Preservation and Analysis by Laurel Mason (Analytical Forensic Associates)
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm Educational Aspects of Fire Investigations. Kevin Oliver (Director of Training NFA)
- 6:30pm Chapter Awards and Dinner Banquet – New Officer and Board swearing In ceremony.
- Wednesday September 21st, 8:30am to 5:00pm- Fire Dynamics by Barry Grimm (Past IAAI President), Chris Elrod (Past NC-IAAI President), Joe Herzberg (IAAI Director)
NEW!- Vendor Hospitality night 5:30pm to 9:30pm – booths set up, multiple PRIZEs given away!
- Thursday September 22nd
- 8:30am to 5:00pm – Fire Dynamics by Barry Grimm (Past IAAI President), Chris Elrod (Past NC-IAAI President), Joe Herzberg (IAAI Director)
- Thursday September 22nd, Evidence Collection Technician Practical
- 8:30am-12pm IAAI-ECT Practical skills test for those who previously registered and previously completed the IAAI Evidence Collection Technician class. This will be held in a different room from Fire Dynamics class. A second session will be held from 1:30pm to 5:00pm.
Flyer PDF download
Venue: Par-A-Dice Hotel and Casino
21 Blackjack Blvd, East Peoria, Illinois, 61611, United States