We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
50th Annual Training Conference
June 21, 2021 - June 23, 2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
BRAND NEW VENUE
Welcome to the Illinois IAAI Chapter’s 50th Annual Training Conference
Conference Registration Notes- Please Read Carefully
- We need to provide the catering staff with a headcount for the Sunday Evening Tailgate event, so if you will be attending the tailgate event, please add the Free Sunday Evening Tailgate ticket to your cart. If you wish to bring a guest, please add the Guest Sunday Evening Tailgate ticket to your cart.
- Your conference registration for the ATC includes a daily breakfast buffet. If a guest will be joining you for breakfast, please purchase a Guest Breakfast Buffet ticket for each day your guest will be eating breakfast. Please add these tickets to your cart.
- Your conference registration includes the Tuesday Awards Banquet dinner, but we need you to choose either the Chicken or Roast Pork option by adding the respective ticket to your cart. If you will have a guest joining you, at the Awards Banquet, please add the respective Guest ticket to your cart.
- Please register by 5:00 pm on September 8, 2021, to ensure there will be enough food for you and a guest if one will be joining you. Tickets involving food will not be available after 5:00 pm on September 8, 2020.
- Please note due to the Illinois gaming and hospitality regulations, and the policy and requirements of Par-a-Dice Hotel; there is no consumption of “outside or off property alcohol (aka purchased liquor)” allowed inside the hospitality room or throughout any of the public areas of the Hotel. Consumption of outside purchased liquor is acceptable only in a registered quest hotel room. In addition, the Par-a-Dice Hotel has politely requested that we as a group enforce their off duty LE weapons policy for the property, “No weapons worn by personnel, in plain clothes, shall be visible in the public areas of the Hotel, including the conference room, hospitality room, bar, or restaurants on Para-a-Dice Hotel and Casino property”. Sworn Law Enforcement personnel “on duty”, in their official capacity and wearing a department-issued duty uniform are exempt from this requirement. No weapons shall be worn at any time inside the Casino, pursuant to the rules and regulations of the Illinois State Police Gaming Authority.
- Hotel Reservations: Conference 100 rooms blocked until 30 August 2021, after August 30 is based on availability. The hotel has a total of 202 available rooms, any overflow will be directed to the Hampton Inn which is across the parking lot from the Casino.
Hotel registration Code: 0921ARS
Direct Link: http://www.paradicecasino.com/groups
- Hospitality – Plaza Room: Sunday through Wednesday opens at 6:00 pm closes at midnight, keg beer and soft drinks are included in the hospitality room, all hard liquor beverages are cash bar. ,
(2) complementary hospitality mixed drink tickets and a complimentary $10.00 slots voucher will be issued upon check-in at the hotel.
- Conference: 08:30 to 4:30 each day, Lunch: 11:45 to 1:15
Monday 21 September 2020Track A – Arson Investigators – Arson Homicide Investigations (Meeting Room 1 and 2)
Track B – Fire Investigator – Electrical Incendiary Fire Investigations (Meeting Room A)
Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 – Profiling, Interviewing, and Interrogation (Meeting Room A)
Thursday 24 – Case Review – Boston Arson Homicide (Meeting Room A)
Venue: Par-A-Dice Hotel and Casino
21 Blackjack Blvd, East Peoria, Illinois, 61611, United States